I’m tired and achy and ready for bed. So here are just a few things I can’t bring myself to piece into paragraphs:
- I enjoy going to the post office, specifically the huge on 8th Avenue that’s open until late at night.
- My baking and kitchen skills are constantly improving.
- I hung out with my friend Geoff’s four-year-old today. Otto and I went to the park and had hot chocolate. He has the sweetest little face and is a delight to be around. Oh and traversing Manhattan with a kid is a totally different scenario than traversing it without one.
- I ordered a few DVDs off Netflix. I’ll let you know how that goes.
- Sometimes I’m incredibly overwhelmed at the prospect of growing the bakery. Fanny & Jane is doing well, we’re having fun, but every once in a while, I’m terrified. Meep!
- I’m daydreaming about a beach vacation.
- Tomorrow morning Kevin and I are having a meeting at a coffee shop over our laptops. Fun!
- I’ve been drinking spinach, banana, flax seed and vanilla soy milk shakes each morning. They’re delicious.
- I’ve taken a yoga class every other day since January 1. I’m proud of this accomplishment.
- I have been craving movie-watching lately. Have I mentioned?
- Our little girl cat, Kaia, came out into the living room while someone new was at the house tonight. First time for everything.
- I’m excited to be able to go for jogs and long walks outside once the weather warms up. Today is was light at 5pm! That’s a start! And it’s supposed to be in the 40s later this week. There’s hope for us yet.
- It dawned on me the other day that I’m living the dream I set out to achieve when I started this blog. Nothing’s perfect, and I couldn’t have expected this exact lifestyle, but I’m here. And here is pretty good.